SBI Credit Card Application Status | State Bank of India Credit Card Application Status
Once you applied for the SBI Credit Card, you will receive an application reference number to check your SBI Credit Card Application Status in the future.
State Bank of India is very well acquainted with the Indian Banking Customers and to provide them better services, the bank provides online and offline methods of tracking credit card application status.
Below, you will see all the details to check SBI Credit Card Status.
How To Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online
There are two methods available on SBI official website to track your SBI Credit Card Status Online. These methods are discussed below.
- Through Application Reference Number
- With Retrieve Application
Let’s discuss these methods step by step with detailed information
Application Reference Number
- Visit sbicard.com and you will see this type of interface. 👇👇
- On the bottom right side, you will see track your application.
- Then you have to enter your application reference number and after that hit the “Track” button.
- Your result will be on your screen.
Read More: SBI Mini Statement Online
If you do not have your application reference number with yourself or you may have forgotten it, then you can retrieve the same by following the instructions below.
- Click on Retrieve Radio Button under track your application option.
- Then enter your first name and your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “retrieve” button and you will receive the application reference number which will help you to track your application.
As a result of the intense competition among lenders, consumers now have the option of getting a credit card from First Progress Platinum even if they have no prior credit history.
How To Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Offline
The Bank also provides traditional offline methods through which you can track your SBI Credit Card Status. The offline process has 2 methods which you will find below.
- SBI Credit Card Helpline Number
- Visiting SBI Branch
Let’s discuss the above methods in detail.
SBI Credit Card Helpline Number
The easiest and convenient way for non-internet users to track their SBI Credit Card Status is to dial the customer care helpline number. The helpline numbers are provided below.
- 1860 180 1290
- 39 02 02 02 Prefix your city code
Note: Always keep your identity credentials and application reference number with yourself before making a call. The customer care representative may ask for these details to authenticate you.
|SBI Customer Care|
Visiting SBI Branch
Moreover, you can also ask about your SBI Credit Card Status through any of the SBI branches. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the nearest SBI Branch and meet the representative.
- Tell your application reference number to him and he will tell you the details.
Possible Results of Your SBI Card Application Status
Below are the results for your application status.
In-Progress: This means that the Bank will take some more time to complete the process as your credit card application is still under process.
Dispatched: This means that the bank has dispatched your card from their end. You can even track your courier by the Airway Bill Number.
On-Hold: This happens when something wrong with your submitted documents or the bank needs more documents for verification. The bank may send you an SMS or can also call you for the same.
Approved: This means that your credit card was successfully approved by the bank and the same will be sent to your address.
Disapproved: This happens when you are unable to fulfill the eligibility criteria. After that, you can dial the SBI credit card customer care and ask them the reasons for disapproval.
About The Post
This post was written to provide the full details that will help you to track your SBI Credit Card Application Status. SBI bank provides both online and offline methods through which you can track your SBI Credit Card Status.