SBI Elite Credit Card is one of the premium category credit cards that are best for those people who have high-end income. This SBI Card Elite will give you a good amount of reward points across various outlets.
Moreover, SBI Elite Credit Card is best for those people who love to travel by air in India or any other country. This SBI Card Elite will give you airport lounge access with other benefits that we will discuss below.
State Bank of India has categorized this SBI Elite Card into Lifestyle Credit Card Category. This credit card will let you enjoy luxury and premium benefits.
- SBI Card Elite Features
- SBI Elite Credit Card Benefits
- SBI Elite Card Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Elite Card Documentation
- How To Apply For SBI Card Elite Online
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SBI Elite Credit Card
- SBI Elite Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number
- About This Post
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SBI Card Elite Features
Elite Credit Card comes with exciting features that make it a perfect buy to earn premium and luxury benefits. Below you will see a list of major features of this credit card.
- You will get VISA/MasterCard privileges that include benefits across 900 luxury hotels globally or savings on Avis and Hertz Car Rentals.
- Contactless Advantage is one of the best features of this credit card. You can do transactions without handing over your credit card to avoid card skimming and other security threats.
- The SBI Elite Card is worldwide accepted at 24 million outlets.
- You are entitled to get 1 lakh rupees of fraud liability cover if you report loss of credit card within 48 hrs.
- One of the best features of SBI Card Elite is that you can get an emergency replacement of your card in India as well as while traveling abroad.
- You can apply for add-on cards for your family member free of cost whose age is above 18 years.
- Balance Transfer is yet another feature of this SBI Elite Card. You can transfer the outstanding amount of your other credit card on your Elite Credit Card and payback at low-cost EMIs.
SBI Elite Credit Card Benefits
The SBI Elite Card comes with lots of benefits that will help you to gain a large number of reward points as well as get savings on various outlets. Below you will get all the details regarding the benefits of SBI Card Elite.
|Welcome Benefits||Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
|Movie Tickets||Elite Rewards|
|Milestone Benefits||Domestic Lounge Access|
|International Lounge Access||Club Vistara Membership|
Now, you will see the details of each benefit that is mentioned above. Read the benefits below to understand them better.
After getting your SBI Card Elite you will get an e-voucher of Rs.5,000 that can be redeemed on travel and lifestyle brands. You will receive an email on your registered email id within 15 days asking you where you want to redeem your e-voucher.
Below you will see the travel and lifestyle brands in which you can redeem your e-voucher.
|Aditya Birla Fashion||Shoppers Stop|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
If you spend between 500 to 4,000 rupees on fuel you will get a fuel surcharge of 1% across all the petrol pumps within India. You will get a maximum waiver of 250 rupees per month.
Complimentary Movie Tickets’ benefits are best for movie lovers. You will get a maximum of 500 rupees of cashback per month on buying tickets from bookmyshow.com.
However, to avail of this offer, you need to buy a minimum of 2 tickets. Moreover, the convenience fee won’t get paid off under this benefit.
You will earn 5x or 10 reward points on every 100 rupees spent on dining, grocery stores, and 2 reward points on every 100 rupees spent excluding fuel. The value of 1 reward point is equal to 0.25 rupees.
Moreover, you can use these reward points to pay off your credit card bills.
You can earn a maximum of 50,000 reward points that are equal to 12,500 rupees per year. Similarly, if you spend between 3 to 4 lakhs you will get 10,000 reward points.
Moreover, if you spend 10 lakhs per annum then your annual fees will be waived off for the second year.
Domestic Lounge Access
You will get 8 domestic airport lounge access annually with this SBI Elite Credit Card. You can access a maximum of 2 lounge visits quarterly.
International Lounge Access
Similarly, you have access to get 6 international airport lounge visits in over 1000 airport lounges globally. However, you only get a maximum of 2 lounge visits quarterly.
You will get 99 dollars of complimentary priority pass program membership that is valid for only the first 2 years.
Club Vistara Membership
You will get Club Vistara Silver Membership with this SBI Elite Card.
Read About Other Credit Cards
SBI Elite Card Eligibility Criteria
If you want to get approval for SBI Elite Card then you must be required to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen only.
- If you are salaried, then your age must be in between 21 to 70 years.
- If you are self-employed, then your age must be in between 25 to 70 years.
- You must have an active credit history as well as a good credit score.
SBI Elite Card Documentation
You must provide the following list of documents in order to get quick approval for SBI Elite Credit Card.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- Proof of Address- Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Electricity and Gas connection bills, or any other govt. attested address proof.
- Proof of Identity- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Government attested photo identity proof.
- Bank Statement.
- ITR Copy.
- Income Proof.
How To Apply For SBI Card Elite Online
You can easily send your application request on the State Bank of India’s Official website for SBI Elite Credit Card. Below you will see the process.
- Visit on this link.
- Then this form will appear on your screen that is published below. 👇
- Enter your Title, First Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, and City Name.
- Tick the checkbox and give your consent to SBI to call or SMS you regarding this Elite Credit Card.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SBI Elite Credit Card
Below we have highlighted both the advantages and disadvantages of SBI Card Elite. Read the full details to know more.
|You will get the lowest foreign currency transaction charges @1.99% on International Uses.||This credit card comes with certain limitations as compared to other high end credit cards.|
|If you spent 100 rupees on international transactions you will get 2 reward points.||The elite credit card is slightly outdated and you won’t get free renewal of Club Vistara Silver Membership after 2 years.|
SBI Elite Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
This SBI Card Elite have multiple fees and charges. We have highlighted a few important charges of this credit card below.
|Type Of Charges||Total Amount|
|Finance Chargesfirstname.lastname@example.org% that is 40.2% per annum|
|Cash Advance Feesemail@example.com% or Rs. 500 per transaction amount, whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of your total credit limit or up to 15,000 in a day.|
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number
If you have any questions or doubts regarding SBI Elite Card then you can reach out to the following SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number.
- Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix your area code)
- 1860 180 1290
- For VISA Helpline Number click here
Read About This Information Also 👇👇
About This Post
We have published the information on SBI Elite Credit Card in this post. You will see the benefits, features, review, applying process, advantages, and disadvantages of Elite Credit Card.
Moreover, we have also provided the SBI credit card customer care number as well as our conclusion so that you can get your questions answered for SBI Card Elite.
As per our understanding, there is some downside of this Elite Credit Card when we compare it with other banks’ credit cards. The joining amount and annual fees are a bit too high as compared with the features and benefits of this credit card.
There are many high-end premium credit cards available with better features and benefits at a low price range. This is why this is not the best buy credit card at this price range. However, we would like to know your views. Do tell us in the comment section below.
Credit cards are evolving and are becoming better each day passing. You can now even rebuild your credit history with First Progress Platinum card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is SBI Elite Card?
SBI Elite Card is the premium credit card offered by the State Bank of India. This Elite Credit Card is categorized under travel and lifestyle credit card. It comes with joining fees of Rs.4,999+GST.
What is the minimum age criteria of this SBI Card Elite?
- For Salaried- 21 years to 70 years.
- For Self-Employed- 25 years to 70 years
Does SBI Elite Credit Card offer Balance Transfer?
Yes, SBI Elite Card comes up with a Balance Transfer option that will allow you to pay off your other bank’s due amount with the SBI Card Elite, and then you can pay back the amount in EMIs with a low-interest rate.