SBI Prime Credit Card is yet another premium category credit card. SBI Prime Credit Card is the second most high-end credit card offered by the State Bank of India. This Prime Credit Card comes up with a joining fee of Rs. 2,999+GST.
This SBI Prime Card is loaded with the best features and benefits as compared with other bank’s credit card at this price range. We will tell you all the details of this credit card in this post.
- SBI Prime Credit Card Features
- SBI Prime Credit Card Benefits
- SBI Prime Card Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Prime Card Documentation
- How to Apply For SBI Prime Credit Card Online
- SBI Prime Credit Card Annual Fees & Other Charges
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
- About This Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SBI Prime Credit Card Features
There are multiple features offered by SBI Prime Credit Card. Below we will provide you details of its major features.
The prime feature of this SBI Prime Card is that it comes up with a contactless advantage feature. You are liable to do small transactions upto 2,000 rupees without handing over your credit card.
This would avoid card skimming and other risks of fraudulent transactions. This Prime Credit Card is powered with the SBI VISA Paywave security feature.
One of the best features of the SBI Prime Card is that it is globally accepted. This means you can do transactions with this credit card internationally. As of now, this credit card is accepted at 24 million stores worldwide.
Fraud Liability Cover
Just as the SBI Elite Credit Card, this Prime Card also comes up with a fraud liability cover of upto 1 lakh rupees. You have to report at the earliest to the SBI Credit Card Customer Care.
Air Accident Cover
You are liable to get air accident insurance cover of 50 lakh rupees with SBI Card Prime.
Note: Those who have booked their air ticket with this SBI Card Prime are liable to get Air Accident Cover.
Emergency Card Replacement
The best security feature of this Prime SBI Card is that you can get your credit card replacement even if you are traveling in foreign countries. For the Visa Helpline number click here.
Add on Card
If you own SBI Prime Card, you can get a maximum of 2 add-on cards for your family members free of cost. The add on card applicant must be above 18 years of age.
Just like the SBI Card Elite, the balance transfer on the EMIs feature is also available for SBI Card Prime users. You can transfer your other credit card due amount on your Prime Credit Card and pay back in EMIs with low-interest rates.
Read About Other Credit Card Below
SBI Prime Credit Card Benefits
Now, you will see the benefits of SBI Card Prime. We will provide you all the details of the benefits offered by the SBI Prime Card.
|Welcome Offer||Prime Rewards|
|Milestone Benefits||Trident Privilege |
|Club Vistara |
|Domestic & International |
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
As a welcome offer, you are entitled to receive an e-gift voucher worth Rs. 3,000 of top brands. Below we have provided you a list of brands in which you can redeem your e-voucher.
- Hush Puppies
- Aditya Birla Fashion
- Shoppers Stop
Note: You can redeem your e-voucher amount in only one of the brand store that is mentioned above.
- If you set up Autopay/Standing Instructions for your utility bill payments then you would earn 20 reward points per 100 rupees spent. You are liable to earn a maximum of 3,000 reward points per month on utility bill payments.
- You can earn 10 reward points for every 100 rupees spent on dining, grocery, and departmental stores.
- Generally, you will receive 2 reward points for every 100 rupees on other spendings.
- You can also clear off your dues with reward points. The value of 1 reward point is equal to 0.25 rupees.
There are 3 milestone benefits provided by SBI Prime Card. The details of each benefit have been described below.
- If your annual spending is above 3 lakh rupees in a calendar year then your renewal fee will be waived off.
- If you spend 50,000 rupees in the first quarter you will earn a Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs.1,000.
- Moreover, you will get a Yatra.com or Pantaloons e-voucher worth Rs.7,000 if you spend 5 lakh rupees per annum.
Trident Privilege Membership
- You will get Trident Red Tier Membership as well as 1,000 points after registration.
- Moreover, you will get 1,500 points on your first stay and if you extend your stay for one more day you will get additional 1,000 points.
Club Vistara Membership
- Just like SBI Card Elite, you will also get complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.
- Additionally, you will also get 1 upgrade voucher.
- On spending 100 rupees on Vistara Flights you will get 9 Club Vistara Points.
Domestic & International Lounge Access
- The major benefit of this SBI Card Prime is that you will get 8 free domestic lounge access in a year. But you can access a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
- Moreover, you will also get “International Priority Pass” lounge access in which you are entitled to access 4 visits abroad. But you can access a maximum of 2 lounge visits per quarter.
Under MasterCard and VISA privileges you will get golf games and other luxury benefits. Below we have provided the details.
- You can play 4 golf games per year and you can take 1 golf lesson per month in limited golf courses only.
- Additionally, you will also get exciting benefits from over 900 luxury hotels globally.
One of the exciting benefits of SBI Card Prime is that you will get 20 reward points on every 100 spent on all your spendings on your birthday.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- If you spend between 500 to 4,000 rupees on fuel you will get a 1% of fuel surcharge waiver.
- Moreover, you will get the maximum surcharge waiver of 250 rupees in a month.
SBI Prime Card Eligibility Criteria
To get approval for SBI Prime Card, you must be required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria that are described below.
- SBI Card Prime applicant age should be between 21 years to 70 years.
- He or she must be an Indian Citizen.
- He should maintain a good credit score.
- The Salary of the applicant should be above 30,000/month or 3,60,000 per annum.
SBI Prime Card Documentation
If you want to apply for SBI Prime Card, you must provide the following list of documents to the State Bank of India.
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- Proof of Address- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, or any other government authorized address proof.
- Proof of Identity- Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, or Govt. Attested photo ID document.
- ITR Copy.
- Bank Statement.
How to Apply For SBI Prime Credit Card Online
State Bank of India has provided an online application form to apply for SBI Card Prime. You have to enter your details in the form and the SBI executive will call you regarding this credit card.
- Visit SBI Card Prime official website by clicking here.
- Then this kind of form will appear on your screen.👇
- Select your title and enter your name, mobile number, city name, and email address.
- Tick the checkbox to give your consent to SBI to give you a call or SMS regarding SBI Card Prime.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
SBI Prime Credit Card Annual Fees & Other Charges
Below we have provided the SBI Card Prime Annual Fees and other major charges applicable on the transactions made from this credit card.
|2.5% or a minimum of 500 rupees whichever is |
higher on withdrawal amount from both the
domestic and international ATMs.
|15,000 per day or a maximum of upto 80% of |
your total credit limit.
|Finance Charges||3.35% per month that is 40.2% per annum|
|Late Payment Charges||You will be charged between Rs.0 to upto 950 rupees |
for late payment depending on your total due amount.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you still have any questions or doubts related to SBI Prime Card then you can dial the following SBI Credit Card Helpline Number.
- 1860 180 1290
- 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
Read This Information Also
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
About This Post
We have published all the information related to SBI Prime Credit Card in this post. We have published all the features, benefits, eligibility criteria, and documentation required for applying for SBI Card Prime.
Moreover, you will also get to know how you can apply for SBI Prime Card Online at the State Bank of India official website.
As per the benefits offered by the SBI Card Prime, this is the best buy credit card in this price range. There are many other credit cards available in the market at this price range but no one can be considered as best or average credit card.
We would recommend that if you earn a good amount of income and love to travel then you can surely go for this credit card. Moreover, you can tell us your views on this credit card in the comment section below.
There are a lot of credit cards to choose from that a person can get overwhelmed. Yet, you should pick the one that caters to your needs.
For instance, go for Surge Mastercard if you want to double your credit limit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the minimum age to apply for SBI Prime Credit Card?
The minimum age to apply for SBI Prime Card is 21 years.
Does SBI Card Prime also come with a contactless transaction feature?
Yes, this feature is also available for SBI Prime Card to avoid card skimming and fraudulent transactions.