SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is yet another exciting financial product of the State Bank of India. The SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is powered by VISA and is best for shopping or spending on dining.
This SBI SimplySave Card is accepted worldwide and works as an international credit card that is accepted on over 24 million outlets worldwide.
As the name suggests you can save money on this SimplySave Credit Card and earn a good amount of reward points.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card-Features
The State Bank of India SimplySAVE credit card comes with lots of exciting features. Below you will see some of its key features to better know about this credit card.
- You can get 1 reward point on every 100 rupees to spend from this SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- A welcome offer of Rs. 100 cashback on first withdrawal from ATMs within 30 days of receiving the card.
- There is no need to swipe your credit card on up to 2,500 rupees of the transaction as this card comes with a contactless advantage feature.
- This credit card is accepted globally on outlets that are powered with a VISA or MasterCard.
- You can apply for Add-on Credit Card for your family member who is above 18 years free of cost.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card-Benefits
The SimplySAVE SBI Card comes with lots of benefits that will definitely fill your pocket with savings. Below we have mentioned the major benefits of this SBI Simply Save Card.
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
|Utility Bill Payments|
|Annual Fee Waiver|
Now you will see all the details of the above benefits with proper details.
The prime benefit of this SBI Simply Save Card is the reward points structure. Below you will see all the details.
- You are entitled to receive 10x reward points on every 100 rupees spend on dining, movies, and grocery store with this credit card.
- On offline or spending on other platforms will give you 1x reward points on every 100 rupees spent.
- The value of 1 reward point is equal to 0.25 rupees.
This credit card comes with an exciting offer that will give you 2,000 bonus reward points when you spent 2,000 rupees or above with this card in the first 60 days of purchase.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You will get 1% as a fuel surcharge waiver whenever you purchase fuel at the petrol pump of the amount between Rs. 500 to 3,000. This offer is applicable in Indian Petrol Pumps only.
Utility Bill Payments
Moreover, you can use this credit card to pay off your utility bills such as electricity bills, telephone bills, etc.
You can transfer the outstanding amount of your other bank credit card on to your SBI Simply Save Card and pay the lower amount of interest in EMIs.
Annual Fee Waiver
There is an annual fee of Rs. 499+ GST levied on this credit card. You can get an annual fee waiver if you spend more than 1,00,000 rupees from your SimplySave SBI Card in a year.
Read About Other Credit Card 👇👇
SBI SimplySAVE Card-Eligibility Criteria
If you want to get approved for SBI Card SimplySave then you must fulfill the following required eligibility criteria.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant age must be aged between 21 years to 70 years.
- Your yearly income must be 2 lakh p.a. to apply for this card.
SimplySAVE SBI Card-Documentation
To apply for this Simply Save Sbi Card you must provide the following documents that have been mentioned below.
- 1 passport size color photograph.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving Licence, Voter Id, and Government Approved Photo Identity.
- Proof of Address- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Electricity Bill, Gas Connection, etc.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- Last 2 months salary slip and 2 months bank statement of the salaried bank account.
How To Apply For SBI SimplySave Card
You can easily apply for SBI SimplySave Credit Card online by simply filling out an online application form. Below you will see the process to fill out the form.
- Visit the SBI Credit Card Page by clicking here 👈
- You will see this kind of interface in which you have to fill in your details.👇👇
- Select your Title and enter your name, email id, city, and contact number.
- Click on “Verify with OTP” and tick the checkbox to authorize the SBI to contact you to apply for this credit card.
- Press the “Apply Now” button.
Note: You will receive a call or SMS from your nearest State Bank of India branch and follow their further instruction accordingly to apply for this Simply Save Credit Card.
Below you will see essential fees structure details in the table.
|Cash Advance Fees||India and International Atm- 2.5% on the withdrawal amount|
|Cash Advance Limit||Maximum 12,000 rupees in a day or up to 80% of the total credit limit.|
SBI Credit Card Helpline Number
If you have any questions or queries regarding SBI Credit Cards then you can reach out to the following customer care number.
- 39 02 02 02 (prefix local Area code)
- 1860 180 1290
Read This Information Also
About This Post
In this post, we have mentioned all the necessary information related to SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card. We have provided the benefits, features, and the procedure to apply for SBI SimplySAVE Card.
Moreover, you will also get to see the Fees Structure and helpline number that will help you to better understand the details of this credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Worldwide?
Yes, you can use SimplySAVE Credit Card globally as this card can be used across 24 million outlets worldwide.
What is the joining fee of the SBI SimplySAVE credit card?
The joining fee of Simply Save SBI Card is Rs. 499 excluding GST.
Credit cards are a readily available thing nowadays. You can get yours in as little as 60 seconds with First Access Card.