Standard Chartered Digismart Credit card is all in one credit card. This credit card has amazing features and benefits for online shopping lovers and those who love to travel.
Moreover. this Digismart Credit card also provides exciting offers and discounts on dining, grocery, and movies.
Read this full post to know more about the Standard Chartered Digismart credit card and its features, benefits, milestone rewards, and eligibility criteria.
- Current offers on Digismart Credit Card
- Features of Standard Chartered Bank Digismart Credit Card
- Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Digi Smart Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card
- How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Digi Smart Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card Charges and Fees
- Author Opinion
Other Standard Chartered Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
- SCB Super Value Titanium Card
Read More: SCB Credit Card Status
Current offers on Digismart Credit Card
As of now, SCB Digismart credit card provides the following offers on popular brands.
|Name of brand||Offer Details||Maximum Discount|
|INOX Cinemas||At INOX cinema, you will get a buy 1 get 1 offer on movie tickets.|
However, this offer is valid on weekends only.
You are entitled to get a maximum of 2 transactions in a month.
|A maximum of discount of 200 rupees will be given per single transaction.|
|Zomato||Avail 10% off with no minimum spending. It is valid for 5 transactions per month.|
|Rs. 150 per transaction|
|Yatra||Domestic flights- 20% off|
International flights- 10% off
Domestic hotels- 25% off
Promo code: DIGISMART
|Domestic Flights- Rs. 750|
International Flights- Rs. 10,000
Domestic Hotels- Rs. 4,000
|Ola Cabs||Enjoy 15% of cashback on your Ola Cab rides.||Rs 600 per month|
|Myntra||Get 20% off with no minimum spending limit.|
It is valid for 1 transaction per month only.
|Rs. 700 per month|
|Grofers||Get 10% off with no minimum spending. This offer is valid for 5 transactions every month.||Rs. 1,000 per month|
Read More: Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Desk
Here are the details of the above offers.
INOX Cinemas Offers– Digismart credit cardholders can avail of the offer of buy one get one on Saturday and Sunday at Inox cinema movie tickets.
Zomato Offer- Digismart cardholders can enjoy a discount of 10% on ordering food from Zomato. However, this offer is available a maximum of 5 times per month.
Yatra Offer– You can also enjoy the following offers on your travel and hotel bookings from Yatra.com.
- Domestic Flight Bookings- 20% discount or a maximum of up to Rs. 750
- International flight booking- 10% discount or a maximum of up to Rs. 10,000
- Domestic hotel booking- 25% discount or a maximum of up to Rs. 4,000
However, you need to use the DIGISMART promo code to avail of the above offers.
Ola Cabs Offer– Save money on your Ola rides with a 15% cashback offer. However, a maximum of 600 rupees of cashback will be given in a month.
Offer on Myntra- Use your Standard Chartered Digismart card to enjoy 20% off on shopping from Myntra. However, this offer is valid only 1 time in a month as well as you can get a maximum discount of 700 rupees under this offer.
Offer on Grofers- Moreover, if you purchase groceries from Grofers online then you can get a 10% off by using the following promo code. DIGISMART
Moreover, you can make a maximum of 5 transactions per month with no minimum order value.
However, you can get a maximum discount of 1000 rupees on your spending.
Read More: Standard Chartered Customer Service
Features of Standard Chartered Bank Digismart Credit Card
The Standard Chartered Digismart Card provides exciting features for which we have published the details below.
Supplementary Credit Card
Now, your family member can also avail of the offers and discounts of Digismart credit card. Just provide them a supplementary card so that they can also save money with this all-in-one credit card.
Security on online transactions
The Digismart Credit Card is equipped with 3D secure OTP verification. This enhances the level of security while making payments online.
Dial A Loan facility
Moreover, if you are in urgent need of a loan then you can dial the SCB to get a loan of up to 5 lakh rupees for a tenure period of 12 to 60 months.
Kuch Bhi On EMI
Kuch Bhi on EMI option helps you to convert the huge spending of above 5,000 rupees into an EMI. To avail of the Kuch Bhi on EMI facility, you have to use your net banking or SC mobile banking.
SC Digismart Credit Card users can pay off the dues of another bank credit card of up to 5 lakh rupees. The balance transfer interest rate of Digismart credit card is low and helps you save from high interest rates.
Balance on EMI
The Standard Chartered Digismart Card also provides Balance on the EMI facility. This will help you to clear your large outstanding amount of up to 5 lakh rupees by converting them into EMIs. Moreover, the processing charges are Nil for the balance on the EMI option.
Read More: Standard Chartered Credit Card Phone Number
Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Digi Smart Credit Card
These are the major benefits of the Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card.
- Those who ride daily with the OLA cab can save a good amount of money.
- Monthly Fee waiver if your per month spending is 5,000 rupees or above.
- Helps to save a good amount of money on online shopping.
- The promo code helps you to purchase groceries from grofers at discounted rates.
- It also has a balance on EMI and balance transfer facility.
- It saves your time with its contactless payment facility.
Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card
The following are the details of Standard Chartered Bank Digi Smart Credit Card eligibility.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 21 to 65 years.
- Both the self employed and salaried applicants can apply.
- A salaried individual should have a salary of around 50k per month.
- Similarly, the self employed applicant must have an ITR of 6 lakh per annum.
- For documents, you have to provide proof of identity, address, and income proof.
- The salary slip should be for the last 3 months for applying for this credit card.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Digi Smart Credit Card
The SC Digismart Credit Card can easily be applied online. The steps to apply for Digi Smart Credit Card are mentioned below.
- To apply for Digi Smart Credit Card, click here.
- It is a 4 step application process that is visible on the right side of your laptop screen.
- The bank will ask you few questions before applying for Digi smart credit card.
- You have to provide your phone number and documents to get approval.
Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card Charges and Fees
Below we have provided the list of Digismart Credit Card fees and charges.
|Fee & Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fees||It comes with a monthly fee of 49 rupees.|
However, it can be waived off if your previous calendar month spending is 5,000 rupees.
|Finance Charges||Up to 2.5% per month|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% on the overlimit amount which is a minimum of 500 rupees.|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil for up to 100 rupees.|
100 rupees for up to 101 to 500 rupees.
500 rupees for up to 501 to 5000 rupees.
700 rupees for up to 5001 to 15000 rupees.
800 rupees for more than 15,000 rupees.
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5%|
|Card Replacement Charges||Nil|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of the available credit limit or a maximum of 12k rupees per day.|
As per our review and talked with the Standard Chartered Digismart Credit Card customers this credit card is best for online shopping, travel, and entertainment category.
However, it has few downsides as well. Some of these are:
- This credit card is limited to few cities.
- There is a monthly cap on the discounts and offers.
- Though it is all in one credit card, it does not provide rewards on every category spends.
Ans. Digismart credit card is a product of Standard Chartered Bank. This credit card is best for those who love to spend on travel, entertainment, and online shopping.
This credit card comes with monthly fees of Rs. 49. However, on all other credit cards, you have to pay the full payment of one year.
Moreover, this credit card comes with a balance on EMI and balance transfer offers.
Ans. To apply for a Standard Chartered Bank Digi Smart credit card, you need to submit the application online. The online application form is available on the SCB website.
Moreover, if your location has a Standard Chartered branch then you can ask the official about the offline application process.
Ans. The SC bank has set a minimum age of 21 years to apply for SC Digismart Credit Card.