UCO HRMS Staff Login | UCO Bank HRMS Login | UCO HRMS Online
UCO Bank is one of the oldest and reputed banks in India. The former name of UCO bank was United Commercial Bank that was established in the year 1943.
They have provided valuable services and products to their customers. Moreover, UCO Bank also takes care of its employees as well.
To facilitate their employees in a better way UCO bank has provided the UCO Bank HRMS portal. Here UCO Bank employees can register their queries or submit their complaints.
- What is UCO Bank HRMS
- How to do UCO Bank HRMS Login
- What are the benefits given to the employees?
- Why this portal was introduced?
- UCO Bank HRMS Customer Care Department
- What are the requirements to use UCO HRMS Portal?
- About UCO Bank
What is UCO Bank HRMS
The UCO Bank HRMS is an amazing service for those who are working as an employee in the Bank. The employees of the UCO Bank need to visit the UCO Bank Login page to get the important and handy information which were earlier available only in the HR office.
The UCO Bank HRMS Login portal allows the employees to check the information related to salary slips / payslips, loan updates, etc.
This system helps to issue timely payslips to the employees as it is a very important document during changing a job.
Read More: PNB HRMS
Benefits of UCO Bank HRMS
The UCO HRMS web portal has lots of benefits both for the employees and the employers. Here we have highlighted some of the benefits below.
- This saves a lot of time to access the information.
- Allows the employees to check and download the payslips.
- Moreover, this also provides loan updates.
- Employees can easily submit their issues online.
- This reduces the workload in the HR department.
- Employers can resolve the complaints online.
- Moreover, employers can keep an eye on the performance of their employees.
These are some of the benefits of UCO HRMS. Now, it’s time to know the process of UCO Bank HRMS Login.
If you are in hurry to have your own credit card, apply for First Access card and get a confirmation in 60 seconds.
How to do UCO Bank HRMS Login
The UCO Bank HRMS provides a login page for the employees and staff of the bank. The process of login in to the portal is published below.
- To login into the UCO HRMS website, click here.
- However, the UCO HRMS login can be done by visiting the link below.
- Once you visit the login page then enter your UCO Bank HRMS “Employer Id” and “Password”.
- Now, you will see a captcha code. Enter that captcha code in the respective field.
- Hit the “login” button in the final step.
Read More: HRMS Odisha
UCO Bank HRMS Forgot Password Retrieve
Sometimes, due to our busy schedule, we might forget our UCO HRMS Login password. Moreover, it is a little bit difficult to remember a password for a long time.
However, if you are one of those who have forgotten his or her UCO HRMS login password, then follow these password recovery steps.
- Search the UCO HRMS official website on the web.
- Moreover, you can directly visit by clicking here.
- Now an option of “Forgot Password” is available on the page. Click that option.
- However, the “forgot password” link works only when you enter your “Employee Id”.
- After clicking that link a new form will appear in which your employee id, 5 digits of your mobile number, and reference id is mentioned.
- Now, enter the one-time password in the OTP column.
- After you have entered the OTP, click the “Submit” option.
- When you click the “Submit” button a new page will ask you to fill in the new password.
- After choosing your new password hit the “change password” option.
Read More: UCO Bank Customer Care
What are the benefits given to the employees?
The UCO Bank employees can avail of the following benefits by using the UCO Bank HRMS website.
- They can directly contact the HR department online.
- The bank employee get updates from their seniors through this portal.
- The employee of the UCO bank can keep an eye on their loan and PF account.
- Similarly, they can take the printout of their important document or download them for future reference.
- Moreover, the portal allows them to check their salary slips and salary details as well.
- Additionally, the staff of the bank can raise their complaints online at the portal.
Why this portal was introduced?
UCO Bank has provided the HRMS portal to facilitate the employees. Few reasons have mentioned below.
- This portal has reduced the paperwork.
- The portal maintains the performance data of each employee in its database.
- UCO HRMS has the capability of handling complaints online.
- The unnecessary rush has reduced in the HR office.
UCO Bank HRMS Customer Care Department
If any of the UCO Bank staff or employees facing any difficulty or having issues during login to the HRMS, they can contact the helpdesk of UCO Bank HRMS.
There are 3 ways to address the problems of the employees. These include dropping an email, contacting the helpline, or post a mail to the bank address.
All the details are mentioned below.
UCO HRMS Email Address
If you have to register your grievances online then contact the bank through their official email address.
UCO HRMS Contact Number
If you want to talk directly to the executive use the following HRMS UCO helpline number.
📞 (033) 4455 9752
UCO Bank Address
Department Of Information Technology
3 & 4 DD Block,Salt Lake
What are the requirements to use UCO HRMS Portal?
However, the UCO bank uses an advanced software system for the HRMS but it is advised that you must have Internet Explorer 9+, Mozilla Firefox, and google chrome web browser.
About UCO Bank
Here are some of the important information about the UCO Bank.
- UCO Bank’s former name was United Commercial Bank.
- It is a commercial bank owned by the Indian govt.
- The UCO bank was established in 1943.
- Kolkata was the city where UCO Bank is headquartered.
Q.1 What is the main use of UCO Bank HRMS?
Ans. The UCO Bank Hrms has aimed to offer hassle free online services to their employees. The employees can track their PF and loan status, salary slips, etc.
Moreover, employers can track the performance of all their employees and maintain their data in their online database.
Q.2 Does UCO Bank HRMS have forgot password option?
Ans. Yes, UCO bank do provide forgot password option to retrieve the password again. However, you must have your employee id with yourself to set a new password.
Q.3 Is there any way to contact UCO Bank online portal?
Ans. Yes, you can reach the UCO bank online portal through helpline number, postal and email address.
Q.4 How can I contact the UCO Bank HRMS through a helpline number?
Ans. In case you have any issue with the HRMS portal, you can dial the following employee helpline number.
📞 (033)4455 9752
Q.5 Am I able to download my Payslip from the portal?
Ans. Yes, the UCO HRMS portal has the option to download a payslip online. Alternatively, you have the option to take a printout of your payslip as well.