In this post, you will see all the details for the UP Ration Card List. You will see all the details for Up Ration Card and how you can apply for a ration card.
We will guide you step by step on how you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, Eligibility criteria, the online and offline process to apply for UP ration card.
Below we will guide you on how you can see your name in the UP ration card list.
- What is UP Ration Card?
- How to apply UP Ration Card Online?
- How to apply UP Ration Card Offline?
- How to check your name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card list?
- How to download UP Ration Card Application Form?
- How to check UP ration card status online?
- How to download UP ration card online?
- How to add new member in UP Ration Card?
- FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What is UP Ration Card?
Up ration cards are issued by the state government of Uttar Pradesh to those families who are eligible to obtain food grains and other essential domestic needs at a cheap and subsidized price.
The families received food items and other essential goods under the NFSA (National Food Security Act). These items are distributed through the PDS (Public Distribution System).
Based on the income of the family, there are 3 types of ration cards provided by the Uttar Pradesh state government. You will see all the details of these ration cards in the below section.
Types Of UP Ration Cards
There are 3 types of ration cards provided by the Uttar Pradesh State Government. Below we have a list of Uttar Pradesh Rashan Card types with full details.
AAY Ration Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
The families with the poorest income background are liable to get AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) ration card. These families have no fixed source of income.
AAY ration card is given to those families whose maximum income is 250 rupees per month or below 3500 p.a. They are eligible to get 35kg of rashan or food items from their area food dealer.
BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)
The BPL Ration card is given to those families who fall in the category of Below Poverty Line. There are different eligibility criteria for BPL Ration Card in rural and urban areas.
Those families whose annual income is less than 6400 rupees in rural areas are eligible to get a BPL ration card.
Similarly, families with an annual income of fewer than 12,000 rupees in urban areas are eligible for the BPL ration card.
APL Ration Card (Above Poverty Line)
The APL Ration Card is issued to those families whose income is more than BPL category families. There are different eligibility criteria for APL ration cards in rural and urban areas.
In rural areas, families with an annual income of more than 6400 rupees are liable to get an APL ration card. Similarly, in urban areas, families with an annual income of more than 11,000 are eligible to get an APL ration card.
If you want to apply for the UP ration card you have to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria. Below you will see the list.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicant should not hold more than one ration card in the current or another state before.
To get a rashan card whether online or offline you have to provide the following documents to the CSC centers or at the Tehsildar office.
- 1 Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- 1 Family photograph of all the family members listed in the ration card.
- Caste Certificate in case you belong to SC/OBC/ST category.
- Residence Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card of the applicant and all the members of the family.
- Pan Card
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Income Proof
- Gas connection details
How to apply UP Ration Card Online?
You can apply for the NFSA UP Ration Card online by visiting the nearest CSC center. Fill the application form with correct details and attach the photocopy of all the documents that have been described above.
You can download the application form by self or you can even ask the CSC center executive to download the ration card application form for you. We will also tell you how you can download up ration card application form online.
CSC center will give you an acknowledgment number or receipt that will help you to track the current status of your ration card application.
How to apply UP Ration Card Offline?
Similarly, you can also apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card offline. The process is almost the same as online. Here you can get the form physically from the food dealer or at the gram panchayat office.
You have to submit the documents that have been listed above. In rural areas, you can visit gram panchayat and in urban areas, you can visit your tehsildar office and submit the form along with the required documents.
You can also visit the ration food dealer and give him the form and required documents. Similarly, while applying offline you will also receive an acknowledgment receipt to know the status of your application.
How to check your name in the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card list?
You can follow the steps below to check your name in NFSA UP Ration Card List 2021. This process can be followed by both rural and urban areas applicant.
- Visit the UP ration card government website here. 👈
- Then put your cursor on the NFSA dropdown and click on the Eligibility List as shown in the image below.👇
- Click on your district from the list.👇
- Then you will see two lists one of the urban areas and other rural areas. Select your area accordingly.
- Now you will list of shopkeepers and click on the link provided in your area shopkeeper column.
- Now you will see the list of all the ration card holder and you can check your name in that list.
How to download the UP Ration Card Application Form?
You can download Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Application form online by following the steps provided below. You can easily download the UP ration card form by using the steps below.
- Visit this official link https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal-en.aspx
- Then click on application forms from the download forms dropdown.
- You will see this type of interface. 👇
- For rural areas, click on the first link.
- For urban areas, click on the second link.
- Now you will see the form in PDF format. Download and fill it and submit it to the concerned authority.
How to check UP ration card status online?
After applying for a ration card you can easily track UP ration card status online by following the steps provided below.
- Visit this official UP Ration Card website here https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal-en.aspx
- Go to the NFSA column and select the Eligibility list.
- Select your district and your area from the rural area and urban area list.
- You will see the shopkeeper list of your area.
- Click on the type of your ration card and you will see the list of ration card applicants.
- Match your details from the list. If your name is not present in the list this means your ration card is under process.
- If your ration card application got approved you will see your name on the list.
How to download UP ration card online?
You can download your Uttar Pradesh Ration Card online by following the steps provided below. There are two ways to download the UP ration card online.
- With Ration Card Number
- With Ration Card Other Details
Let’s understand the above methods step by step.
Ration Card Number
- Visit this official link https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
- Click on the Ration Card Number radio button.
- Enter your 12 digit ration card number and solve the captcha code.
- Enter the search button.
- Now your details will be displayed on the screen. You can click on the print button to download it online.
Ration Card Other Details
- Visit the link provided above.
- Click on the Ration Card other details radio button.
- Now select your district, area, and town from the drop-down.
- Select the type of ration card.
- Enter the name of the head of the family in Hindi or English.
- Enter the head of the family’s father’s name and solve the captcha code.
- Click on the search button and your details will be displayed on the screen
- You can click on the print button to download it online.
Note: You can obtain your original ration card from your dealer, ration shops, or from the food supply office wherever you have submitted your form.
How to add new member in UP Ration Card?
If you want to add a new member to the UP ration card you must have an e-district user id to initiate the process.
People having an e-district user id are eligible to make changes or add members to the Uttar Pradesh ration card. If you have a user id you can follow the steps provided below.
- Log in to e-district UP online portal with your user id and password.
- Click on Integrated services and then click on apply for integrated services.
- Then select food & supply from the list and select NFSA.
- You will see a list on the left and select the ration card correction link.
- Select your district and enter your ration card number and click on search.
- Select family details and click on add new family members.
- Then enter the required details and follow the instructions accordingly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to add a name in ration card in up?
You must have an e-district portal user id and password to add a name to the UP ration card. If you have a user id and password you can follow the steps provided in this post?
How to apply for a ration card in up?
You have to visit the food dealer office, gram panchayat, or tehsil office to apply for a ration card in Up. You can download the application form online.