Is Venmo Credit Card Worth It?
The Venmo Credit Card could be a great choice if you are one of those who use the Venmo app.
This app allows you to send money to anyone, or you can even pay a merchant that will enable this cashless option if you use Venmo frequently.
Like many people, you also might have thought of applying for the Venmo Card, right? The card was on the trend when it was hugely available in February to simplify things for Venmo users through the Venmo app.
Suggested Read: Can You Buy Money Order With a Credit Card?
If you are in a puzzle regarding the Venmo card, then this article is for you; explore everything you should know about this! After reading the below information, you will get a complete Venmo card review and all the information about Venmo fees. If you have been searching about Venmo card payment method, then you would also find the below information helpful, so stay here!
What Are the Pros and Cons of the Venmo Credit Card?
- You don’t have to pay an annual fee.
- By easily using the card’s QR code and the Venmo app, you can split costs with friends.
- You can use the Venmo app and manage your card.
- For spending on dining, travel, and groceries, you get 3% and 2% cash back rewards.
- You can convert cashback into cryptocurrency with the Venmo app.
- If we consider a $100 sign-up bonus offer, it is pretty less than other kinds of cards.
- The card is merged with the Venmo app, and it somehow urges you to become a user if you are already not.
- Also the card puts the limit on the cashback you can get the first year afterward.
- The card will only allow purchasing four specific types of cryptocurrency by using the cashback.
- Authorized users are not allowed.
What Are the Benefits of Venmo Credit Card?
The Venmo Credit Card provides an array of benefits, which makes it stand apart from other types of cards.
With the Venmo card, you can have simply split shared transactions; you would be able to choose how to split the cost if you have some expenses on the Venmo credit card. The group afterward will scan your Venmo QR code to go through your profile and give payment.
Another fantastic benefit is Cashback to cryptocurrency! You might choose to purchase cryptocurrency in the Venmo app by utilizing cashback which is earned by the Venmo Credit Card; however, for this, the cashback balance should be at least $1. You can even handle the cryptocurrency in the app.
Getting credit card is becoming easier day by day. You can get your First Progress Platinum card without showing any credit history.
This app is fit for all purposes. You would be able to handle the new Venmo credit card from a familiar place: which is none other than the Venmo app. This means you won’t make a separate online account with its settings and passwords.