SBI RTGS/NEFT form is used to transfer money to a bank account. The SBI RTGS form can be used to transfer more than 2 lakh rupees and the NEFT for transfers of less than 2 lakhs to any bank account.
You must complete the SBI RTGS/NEFT form if you wish to make transactions using the State Bank Of India RTGS/NEFT. In order to transfer funds from SBI to any other state, city, or province in the country, one needs to download the SBI NEFT/RTGS forms.
Suggested Read: SBI CIF Number
SBI RTGS Fund Transfer
RTGS Full Form Real Time Gross Settlement. It can be used to transfer funds from Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh. To make an SBI RTGS transfer, you must fill out the SBI RTGS Form. Online banking has become so advanced that you can also transfer RTGS funds via SBI net banking. To transfer RTGS funds, one must fill out the SBI RTGS form and deposit it at the branch.
Suggested Read: SBI Mini Statement
What is NEFT Fund Transfer?
Another electronic payment system where payment instructions between banks can be processed and settled on a deferred net settlement basis (DNS) at fixed times throughout the day. This facility does not have a minimum or maximum transaction value.
How To Process SBI RTGS/NEFT Form.
You will see many sections when you look at the SBI RTGS or SBI NEFT forms. To fill SBI NEFT/RTGS forms without any issues, you will need to follow the following steps.
- There are two sections to the NEFT/RTGS application form. The left section allows customers to complete details, while the right section allows banks to complete details.
- When sending RTGS/NEFT, customers will need to provide beneficiary Bank IFSC Code, Sender Account Details, and Beneficiary Bank Details.
- After completing the transaction, the bank will fill in the Right Section. Here they will include transaction ID etc.
- The RTGS amount must be higher than Rs. 2,00,000.
What is Information Required for the SBI RTGS Form?
- Transfer of amount
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- Account number
- IFSC code for the Beneficiary Bank branch.
Related Article: ICICI RTGS Form PDF
Where to download SBI RTGS/NEFT Form?
Though you have to fill out SBI RTGS/NEFT form physically for the money transfer. However, if you wish to download the SBI RTGS/NEFT form online just search the following term on google. “SBI RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Download“.
You will have a list of websites on the top who have provided the SBI RTGS/NEFT forms to download online.
Both SBI RTGS (or SBI NEFT) are safe to send money. People can transfer money without fear of fraud. Customers are advised not to share personal information to avoid leakage.
Make sure all details are correct before you make the transfer. When completing transactions, ensure you know the State Bank of India RTGS and NEFT times. Download the pdf 2021 SBI RTGS form online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you SBI RTGS form fill up?
The SBI RTGS form fill up procedure is very easy. Check out the following points.
- Visit any of the nearest State Bank branch and ask the branch representative to provide you RTGS form.
- First, fill in the form with the date first.
- In next step you have to write the amount in both numbers and words.
- Then, fill your account information.
- Wrote down the cheque details along with date and cheque serial number.
- Now, write the beneficiary’s account number and ifsc code.
- Authorize the payment by signing the form.
Once you have followed the above process, submit the form to the bank official who is responsible for the processing of payment.