An X1 Card is a great option for people with good income but a bad credit rating. There’s no annual charge on this card, and it comes with a slew of perks.
Numerous special features of the X1 Visa Card make it an outstanding card. In other words, your creditworthiness or the loan limit you will be given will not be determined by your credit score. However, before making a choice, they will look at your existing and prospective earnings. Although applying for an x1 credit card is simple, there are significant waitlists for this card.
Suggested Read: What is Amazon Credit Builder
Pros of X1 Credit Card
- This card doesn’t run your credit.
- With a minimum annual expenditure of $15,000, you’ll earn 3 points for every dollar.
- X1 makes use of earnings to determine credit limits
- Earn two points for every dollar spent on purchases
- This card does not have a sign-up bonus.
- An introductory APR is available on this card.
- Any application for this card is being rejected right now.
- This card application has a long queue.
When it comes to the X1 credit card’s rewards program, it offers the most straightforward structure I’ve seen on a no-fee card. The card receives two points for every dollar spent. If you use the card for $15,000 or more in a year, the rate increases to 3 points per dollar on purchases. If you recommend a friend who joins up for the card, you’ll receive 4 points for every dollar spent for the whole month. This card has the ideal feature.
Getting credit card is becoming easier day by day. You can get your First Progress Platinum card without showing any credit history.